Updated: Monday October 17, 2016/AlEthnien Muharram 16, 1438/Somavara Asvina 25, 1938, at 09:13:05 PM
The Salary of Judges of Superior Courts Order, 2015
PRESIDENT’S ORDER 2 OF 2015
WHEREAS the first paragraph of the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan relating'to the Supreme Court and High Courts provides that such higher salary other than that specified in the said paragraph shall be paid to a Judge of the Supreme Court or a High Court as the President may from time to time determine;
Now, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by the aforesaid paragraph, the President is pleased to make the following Order:---
1. Short title and commencement.-(1) This Order may be called the Salary of Judges of Superior Courts Order, 2015.
(2) It shall come into force at once and shall be deemed to have taken effect on and from the first day of July, 2014.
2. Salary.-(1) The salary to be paid per mensem to the Chief Justice of Pakistan shall be Rs. 650,816/- and that to be paid to every other Judge of the Supreme COUlt shall be Rs. 614,798/-.
(2) The salary to be paid per mensem to the Chief Justice of a High Court shall be Rs. 603, J 96/- and that to be paid to every other Judge of a High Court shall beRs.579,997/-.
3. Repeal.- The Salary of Judges of Superior Courts Order, 2013 (P.O. No. 6 of 20 13), is hereby repealed.
Go to Index | LL. B. – I | LL. B. – II | LL. B. – III | LL. B. Directory | Home